Welcome to the Resource Sharing Standing Committee wiki. Access to other pages in this wiki is limited to the members of the committee. If you are a member of the committee and need access to this page please contact FLVC-G.
- Listserv address for Standing Committee members: FLVC-RESOURCE-SHARING-SC@LISTSERV.FLVC.ORG
- Listserv Address for all college and university resource sharing library staff: , FLVC-ACCESS-SERVICES@LISTSERV.FLVC.ORG
- For a description of the committee structure: Committee Structure PDF
Charge of the Resource Sharing Standing Committee
- Develop a set of statewide resource sharing guidelines for colleges and universities.
- Establish principles to facilitate the integration of resource sharing (e.g.,the SUS UBorrow service) among both entities.
- Recommend services to enhance resource sharing.
- Coordinate with relevant FLVC staff and other committees, and report to the Executive Committee.
Resource Sharing Guidelines
In order to address the charge to develop a set of statewide resource sharing guidelines for colleges and universities, the FLVC Resource Sharing Standing Committee created the FLVC Resource Sharing Guidelines; it was approved on September 5, 2013 by the FLVC Member's Council on Library Services.
|Palm Beach State College||Robbie Allen, Chair||2016-2019|
|St. Petersburg College - Health Education Center||Joshua Brown||2015-2018|
|University of West Florida||Stephanie Clark||2016-2019|
|University of Florida||Melanie Davis||2016-2019|
|Florida Gulf Coast University||Peggy Glatthaar||2015-2018|
|University of South Florida||Jeff Honker||2016-2019|
|Santa Fe College||Nance Lempinen-Leedy, Secretary||2016-2019|
|Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University||Elaine McCreary||2016-2019|
|Eastern Florida State College||Gina Rippens||2015-2018|
|University of Central Florida||Lindsey Ritzert||2016-2019|
|Miami Dade College||Lindsay Schriftman||2015-2018|
|State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota||Theresa Smith-Ennis||2016-2019|
|Florida International University - College of Law Library||Pushyamitra Veeramachaneni||2015-2018|
|Broward College||Hebah Wasilewski||2016-2019|
|FALSC-G||Wendy Ellis, Liaison|
|FALSC-T||Brenda Rutten, Liaison|
Unless rescheduled, RSSC will meet on the 1st Wednesday of each month from 2:00 - 3pm EST. (1-2PM Central time)
Next Meeting: February 7, 2018
- Creative Commons, Open Access and the Impact on Resource Sharing in Higher Education: a presentation by Cable Green
Editing Wiki Orientation/Refresher
- Click for the [Elluminate Recording of the February 26th session]
- Click for the [Elluminate Recording of the February 28th repeat session]
- Cheat Sheet for editing wiki's Wiki Editing Cheat Sheet
- Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
Billing for Lost UBorrow items
- At the September 2016 MCLS meeting - the proposal for lost book billing was adopted. See 8/3/2016 minutes for the proposal.